Standard trade terms for contracts for the sale of goods
The Incoterms® rules have become an essential part of the daily language of trade. They have been incorporated in contracts for the sale of goods worldwide and provide rules and guidance to importers, exporters, lawyers, transporters, insurers and students of international trade.
- Incoterms®2020 Overview
- Incoterms® 2020 Book
- Incoterms®2020 Facts
- Choosing an Incoterm® 2020?
- Incoterms® 2010 vs 2020
The ICC Commission on Commercial Law and Practice (CLP) develops ICC model contracts and ICC model clauses which give parties a neutral framework for their contractual relationships.
ICC's series of Model contracts is a unique set of trade tools. Succinct and practical, they are fair and balanced for all parties by clearly presenting comprehensive sets of rights and obligations.
- ICC Model International Sale Contract
- ICC Model Commercial Agency Contract
- ICC Model International Franchising Contract
- ICC Model Distributorship Contrac
- ICC Model Mergers & Acquisitions Contract
- And much more…
International Trade Tools for doing business
Books on business, contracting and trading internationally
- Business Guide to Trade and Investment
- Business Law in China
- Drafting and Negotiating International Commercial Contracts
- ICC Ethics and Compliance Training Handbook
- ICC Guide to Export/Import
- Fighting Corruption
- The G20, What it is, What it does
- ICC Cyber Security Guide for Business
- ICC Principles to Facilitate Commercial Negotiation
- Using Franchising to Take Your Business International
- Developing Neutral Legal Standards for International Contracts